02. Getting Started
2.1 Welcome email
Once your access has been requested and set up by the CHI, you will receive a welcome email containing a link to set your password.
Click the "Click here to reset password and login" link to set your password.
2.2 Logging in to CenteringCounts
Important note regarding broswer compatibility: PLEASE DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER (IE). Since Micrsoft is not longer supporting IE, some functionalities do not work. Use Edge, Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
Enter your username (email address) and password then click Submit
If you use a dedicated computer and do not wish to enter your username each time, you can check the Remember username checkbox.
For users with access to more than one site's CenteringCounts data, a dropdown box will appear on the login form after clicking Submit. Choose the site you wish to access and click Submit again to finish logging in.
2.2.1 Forgot password
If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot password? link on the login form.
You will be asked to provide your email address and click Submit. Once your email address is verified you will receive an email containing a link to reset your password. Follow the Reset Password link to setup a new password.
2.3 Changing your password
To change your password, click on the gear icon located on the right side of the navigation bar and click Change Password.
2.3.1 Password creation
Enter your desired password in the first field on the form. Enter the password again for confirmation in the second box and click Submit.
- Minimum of 8 characters
- Minimum of 1 lowercase letter
- Minimum of 1 uppercase letter
- Minimum of 1 number OR symbol
2.4 Navigation bar
The navigation bar is located at the top of the page and spans all the way across from left to right.
The left side contains links to navigate to various sections / functions of CenteringCounts.
From left to right:
- Dashboard - The main dashboard containing some practice info, metrics, and some CHI social news and insights.
- Manage Groups - The Centering group management section of CenteringCounts.
- Practice Info - Update information about your practice, set outcomes goals, manage staff and steering committee.
- Annual Reports - Continued approval reports begin here.
- View Reports - View aggregated outcomes data for your practice.
The right side contains global information and tools.
From left to right:
- Search Box - Search patients and staff.
- User Information -Name of logged in user and current practice site.
- Help - Access the CenteringCounts help contents.
- Settings Gear - Change password.
- Notifications Bell - The notification tab displays the success and failure alerts for health outcomes file import.
- Logout - Log out of CenteringCounts online.